NATURE + NURTURE RETREAT
August 16-19th, 2018 Eastern Townships, QC, CAN
RETREAT DETAILS AT A GLANCE:
• 4 days and 3 nights
• All movement and meditation classes included
• All vegetarian meals included
• Organic herb farm in the Eastern Townships, Quebec
• $395 CDN
Movement and meditation retreats don’t have to be fancy to be fun and transformative. We’re bringing things back down to earth with our Nature + Nurture Retreat.
Andrew and Dawn are thrilled to team up to offer you this 3-night/4-day retreat on the lush, organic herb farm of Oneka Elements. Imagine: driving in from the city, pitching your tent anywhere on the 170 acre property, playing by the pond, movement classes in the barn, trail runs on the farm, walks in the gardens, laughing around the bonfire, meditations under the stars, and farm-to-table meals by Blake Mackay.
With the farm as our playground, there is something for everyone. Whether you want to get quiet, get intentional, get barefoot or get moving, this retreat is for you.
• 4 days and 3 nights at the Oneka Elements organic herb farm in Frelighsburg
• Welcome gift from Andrew, Dawn, and Oneka Elements
• Six yoga and eight meditation sessions
• New barn with 20 ft. high sliding doors that open onto the farm as our practice space
• All organic, vegetarian meals (three dinners, two lunches, three breakfasts), snacks and warm beverages prepared by the deliciously talented Blake Mackay.
• Access to swimming pond and walking trails around the farm and in the herb gardens
• Shared shower and toilets
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
• Camping gear (tent, sleeping bag, etc.)
• Transportation to and from Frelighsburg
Overlooking the Adirondacks and Vermont’s Green Mountains, the 170 acre Oneka Elements organic polyculture farm will be our home and playground for four days. You can enjoy reconnecting with nature in the ways that suit you best, whether it’s splashing about in the swimming pond, laying in the grass watching the clouds go by, or taking quiet walks through the calendula, sage, lavender gardens and wild fields.
RATE AND REGISTRATION
$395 per person. Taxes not included.
Email Tatiana at email@example.com with any questions and/or to indicate your interest in attending.
A non-refundable $100 deposit is required to reserve your spot.
Click here to view a sample schedule.
Andrew Bathory is recognized for his playful, warm and creative approach to teaching. He is passionate about alignment-based yoga and movement practices and he integrates restorative principles, mindful strengthening, and breath work into his classes. Although his practices as both a yogi and musician have taken him around the globe, he has happily called Montreal home since 2011. These days, you can find Andrew at ELMNT Studio, a boutique spin, yoga, and movement space he co-founded in NDG.
Dawn Mauricio is a yoga and meditation teacher with a playful, dynamic, and centered approach. In addition to teaching yoga since 2006, she has been studying Insight Meditation since 2005. Dawn delivers an effective balance of clear, precise instruction and mental reflection. Dawn firmly believes that how we offer ourselves in practice reflects how we offer ourselves in life, inspiring her to find new ways to extend her practice beyond the yoga mat and meditation cushion – and encouraging her students to do the same.